This is a part-time position starting at $12.00 per hour
The incumbent in this position is responsible for promoting the Backstage Pass Card sign up and usage. This person will be a high energy, self-motivated, outgoing individual who likes to make new friends. Creating authentic experiences that rock is a must.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Greet guests upon arrival and while visiting the property.
2. Promote sign up of the Backstage Pass Card.
3. Be able to explain benefits of being an active cardholder and provide details of Backstage loyalty program and rewards to upsell to new members
4. Work with customer contact departments to develop and implement strategies and programs to cultivate the market for new and existing high-limit casino guests.
5. Collect and pass along information regarding potential new casino guests that meet certain requirements to the assigned Executive Host.
6. Award customer complimentary items based on gaming action and program guidelines.
7. Coordinate guest rooms, meal, and show reservations in accordance with Executive Hosts. Assist guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort.
8. Attend special functions (parties, tournaments, etc.) and participate in telemarketing efforts to invite customers to special events, individual visits, and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Must have ability to:
• Use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard. pg. 81
• Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Communicate effectively at all times, with guests as well as all levels of employees.
• Operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise, and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• Communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers.
Hard working, fun loving people person who is able to deliver amplified service!
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.