This is a full-time position starting at $5.44 per hour plus daily tips
The incumbent in this position is responsible for safely handling guests and patrons vehicles to ensure proper parking, securing, and handling of keys.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Greets arriving and departing guests.
2. Parks guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
3. Retrieves customer vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
4. Performs drive and park assignments as per department policies and procedures.
5. Keep area in front of property clean and well maintained.
Must have ability to:
• Immediately advise your supervisor of any moving violations in reference to your driver’s license. For continued employment you must maintain 0 points on your DMV report.
• This position is subject to varying levels of crowds, smoke and noise, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• This position is required to work outside and is subject to all types of weather conditions. Proper clothing is provided.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Communicate effectively with customers as well as all levels of employees.
• Run across flat land as well as up and down stairs so as to park and retrieve cars in as little amount of time as possible. Incumbent must be able to reach and grasp so as to retrieve keys for customers' vehicles.
• Drive cars of all types.
Must possess a valid driver’s license with no violations. The skills and abilities necessary for effective performance within this position are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or related experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.