The incumbent in this position is responsible for reviewing and auditing gaming and non-gaming documents to system reports. To provide accurate and timely data for entry to accounting systems and sub-systems.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Audit all gaming and non-gaming revenue outlets for accuracy to system reports.
Must have ability to:
· Use a computer keyboard, 10-key and calculator.
Use Excel and Word programs in a proficient manner.
· Communicate effectively, in written and verbal forms, with co-workers and management.
· Accurately review and audit relevant information.
· Solve mathematically oriented problems
Critically think to determine the cause of discrepancies.
Demonstrated proficiency with adding machine and personal computers. Experience in Accounting ,clerical work, cash handling, paperwork reconciliation and gaming beneficial but not required. This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through high school level courses in accounting principles, and/or through related work experience or six months of on the job training.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
· Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
· Ability to obtain an Iowa Racing Gaming Commission (IRGC) license, arranged for by employer upon offer of employment.
· Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
· Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
· Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
· Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
· Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management