The primary responsibility of this position is to provide transportation to and from destinations
as scheduled by guests and/or at the direction of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino authorized team
All duties are performed in accordance with departmental and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux
City’s policies, practices and procedures.
GENERAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Receive and respond to requests for shuttle pick up and drop offs in accordance with authorized
2. Greet guests upon pick up and drop off.
3. Observe rules of the road in accordance with all state and local laws, ensuring safe arrival to
4. Maintain accurate record of passengers at all times, as well as destinations for drop off and pick
5. Maintain vehicle in working condition at all times, alerting Supervisor to any necessary repairs.
6. Knowledge of the property to effectively communicate all amenities to guests and visitors who
may be enroute or visiting the property.
7. Front door presence with valet when not driving.
8. Maintain a clean driving record, with no moving violations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively
listen and verbally communicate with guests.
Must possess reading, writing and mathematical skills in order to perform the above listed
Ability to maintain a friendly, courteous and polite demeanor.