The incumbent in this position is responsible for developing and coordinating programs to attract high-limit players and host such guests to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat visits. Work requires superior communication and judgmental skills, as position is called upon to interact frequently with high-limit customers, and make decisions regarding the issuance complimentaries. Performs supervisory duties as necessary for the Marketing department.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Work with customer contact departments to develop and implement strategies and programs to cultivate the market for new and existing high-limit casino guests.
2. Host high-limit guests and accommodates their needs within program guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction and encourage return visits.
3. Award customer complimentary based on gaming action and program guidelines.
4. Coordinate guest rooms, meals and show reservations, and assists guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort.
5. Organize special function (parties, tournaments, etc.) and participates in telemarketing efforts to invite customers to special events, individual visits, and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction.
Must have ability to:
• Use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard.
• Observe and direct actions of subordinates.
• Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Communicate effectively at all times, with guests as well as all levels of employees.
• Operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise, and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• Communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers.
• Analyze and interpret financial data in order to make decisions regarding credit limits.
Demonstrated knowledge of all casino games as well as regular high-limit customers and their betting habits in order to make knowledgeable decisions regarding the issuance of complimentaires. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of college level courses in Finance and Communications, as well as through a minimum of five years of casino customer contact experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.