This position provides strategic direction and responsible for supervision and administration of Executive Host and Casino Host programs. Responsible for successfully executing Executive Host and Casino Host programs. Grows actual revenues annually, consistent with property plan, and cross property goals. Improves program margin through management of reinvestment and other expenses. Manages suite inventory to maximize VIP revenues and guest service. Implements and capitalizes on corporate, division and property VIP initiatives, including VIP contact management objectives. Maintains strong service culture with high employee and guest satisfaction levels. Capitalizes on technology and processes to make a large number of customers feel like they have a personal host relationship.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Work with customer contact departments to develop and implement strategies and programs to cultivate the market for new and existing high-limit casino guests.
2. Monitor existing high-limit guest programs and develops knowledge of customer betting habits and levels of participation in order to manage programs to ensure maximum profit margins, adequate play levels, and appropriate cost control.
3. Host high-limit guests and accommodates their needs within program guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction and encourage return visits.
4. Award customer complimentary based on gaming action and program guidelines.
5. Coordinate guest rooms, meals and show reservations, and assists guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort.
6. Organize special function (parties, tournaments, etc.) and participates in telemarketing efforts to invite customers to special events, individual visits, and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction.
7. Assume a supervisory role for the various areas of Marketing as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Must have ability to:
• Use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard.
• Observe and direct actions of subordinates.
• Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Communicate effectively at all times, with guests as well as all levels of employees.
• Operate in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise, and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• Communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers.
• Analyze and interpret financial data in order to make decisions regarding credit limits.
Demonstrated knowledge of all casino games as well as regular high-limit customers and their betting habits in order to make knowledgeable decisions. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of college level courses in Finance and Communications, as well as through a minimum of five years of casino customer contact experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.