This is a full-time position starting at $10.00 per hour
Implement and ensure compliance with approved procedures, train, supervise and monitor performance of Team Members to ensure smooth and efficient gaming during shift.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
1. Responsible to provide excellent customer service to all guests
2. Responsible to change ticket paper, write up jackpot forms correctly, fix minor problems with slot machines, be able to read casino glass and pay table information, and be able to recall vital game histories
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
• Able to develop effective problem solving skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment within established policies
• Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations with co-workers, guests and vendors in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift 50-75lbs, stand and walk, and move easily around the slot floor as well as entire property for the entire shift
Must have an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic attitude. Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English. Must possess excellent interpersonal and employee relations skills. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to tolerate areas containing varying noise, smoke, and temperature levels
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Ability to obtain an Iowa Racing Gaming Commission license arranged for by employer upon offer of employment.
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consults with the appropriate individuals and maintains and effective system of written policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with the Iowa Gaming Regulations and Internal Controls.