This is an on-call seasonal position starting at $9.07 per hour
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Assist in loading and unloading equipment as needed.
2. Assist with general duties as needed to assist internal and external guests.
3. Available to work evenings, week-ends and holidays.
4. Remain well-informed of the property’s current news and events as well as market/industry news that may have an impact on property.
5. Assist with other departmental needs as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to multi-task and stay well organized.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management