This is a regular full time position starting at $10.00 per hour
Responsible for receiving items in the warehouse, to load/unload items and deliver them to the appropriate outlets. Responsible for tracking inventory, packing, labeling and tagging warehouse items.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling of the same.
2. Delivering product to outlets.
3. Checking quality of product.
4. Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
5. Managing quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities
6. Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
7. Managing and servicing of warehouse equipment like forklift and pallet jacks
8. Conducting cycle counts of inventory and managing daily log registers.
9. Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
10. Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse.
11. Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
12. Good knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
13. Skills to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
• Time management skills and be able to meet targets.
• Ability to lift 100 lbs.
Effective communication skills. Personal computer skills. These skills are typically acquired through a high school education or the equivalent, in addition to a minimum of two years warehouse experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Ability to obtain Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission license arranged for by employer upon offer of employment.
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the Team Member’s department.
• Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management