The incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for promoting the Rockstar Rewards program sign up and usage.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Greet guests upon arrival and while visiting the property.
- Promote sign up of the Rockstar Rewards program to include contact information.
- Provide details of Rockstar Rewards program and its rewards.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Hosts and other casino operations with guests and special events, as needed.
- Have a complete understanding of marketing events and how they apply to the guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have ability to:
- Use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard and peripherals, PlayerSoft equipment, and gaming/marketing specific programs.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Communicate effectively at all times, with guests as well as all levels of Team Members.
- Operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise, and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers.
- Analyze and interpret player data and marketing programs to build reports and communicate marketing needs.
Outgoing personality with the ability to persuade guests to enroll in the Rockstar Rewards Program by presenting the benefits in a positive light.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.